lunes, 19 de abril de 2010

Part 2

4. What are some of the fears these highly successful writers have about writing?
-When they don't know how express some ideas and about the success of their books.
5. What are some of the difficulties they have when they are writing?
- How to begin a story.
6. What are some of the positive aspects to writing?
- The pleasure that they feel when they are writing
7. Do you feel these authors enjoy being writers? Why?
- Yes, because it causes a great satisfaction for them
8. Is reading an important facet of writing? Why?
- Yes, because you can have more ideas for your writings.
9. In your opinion, what are the 3 most important things which will make your writing successful?
- In my opinion, I think that I have to have a great imagination; I have to love what I am doing and be perseverant.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario